cultured pearl at SelecTraders: A round, 10.0 - 11.0 mm white south sea cultured pearl suspended on a sleek 18k yellow gold chain (16/18 inch). This gem has a very thick nacre and a deep iridescent white body colour. The overtone in the surface of this AAA quality cultured pearl shines in silver rosé. South sea cultured pearls are only grown in tropical regions called the South Sea, in the areas around the coast of Australia, the Philippines and Indonesia. They are available in shades of white, silver and gold. Please see details below. - Availability: in Stock. Usually ships within 1 business day.
- Product Code: 522
- chain: 16/18 inch
- pearl type: white south sea pearl
- origin: Australia
- pearl quality: AAA
- pearl size: 10.0 - 11.0 mm
- body colour: white
- overtone: lightly rosé
- surface: 98% inclusion free surface or better
- nacre: very thick
- rarity: very rare (Top 1% of a Pearl Farm's Harvest)
- shape: round
- luster: very good
- chain: yellow gold - 18k
- retail price: £900
- Selectraders customers receive a pearl certificate, customised for the
individual piece of jewellery. It describes all features of your pearl
jewellery. We specify in detail: type of pearls, quality, shape, size, colour and shades, as well as diamonds and precious metal used. Each customer will receice all necessary information about the chosen piece of jewellery. Therefore, Selectraders customers become pearl lovers and pearl experts.
- Many vendors specialise in pearls of lower quality and price - easily
identified, since these pearls show irregular shapes and imperfect surfaces.
- Selectraders emphasizes on offering nearly perfect, immaculate pearls. These pearls are hard to find - only 1-5% of one entire harvest meet the standards required. Our customers acquire top quality at unbeatable prices. Unlike the common jewellery trade, we source our pearls from our own pearl farm and purchase excellent quality from other pearl farmers directly. Therefore, we eliminate intermediary trade, which enables our customers to save 300% or even 500% (Cultured Pearl - retail price: £900). Selectraders customers benefit from these price differences. Since our customers are satisfied with their purchase, 30 % of them recommend
Selectraders to friends and family. Happy customers are our best