Drop Tahitian pearls from Selectraders:
This Tahitian pearl necklace has evenly strung pearls from 9.10 to 10.90 mm. These Tahitian pearls have the very popular drop-shape. In value, these drop-shaped pearls are rated just below the perfectly round pearls and higher than the baroque pearls. The Tahitian pearl necklace has a length of 45 cm. The body colour of these pearls is dark grey, with overtones of cherry and peacock. The Tahitian pearl necklace comes with a matt white or yellow gold (585) ball clasp. Our Drop Tahitian pearls are unique – each drop with its own individual shape. The details on this necklace are shown below the images. Delivery time is approx. 1 Week.
- Product Code: 5030
- necklace: 45 cm
- pearl type: tahitian pearls
- origin: French Polynesia
- pearl quality: AAA
- pearl size: 9.10 mm - 10.90 mm
- body colour: dark grey
- overtone: cherry and peacock
- surface: 98% inclusion free surface or better
- nacre: very thick
- rarity: very rare (Top 1% of a Pearl Farm's Harvest)
- shape: drop-shape
- luster: excellent
- clasp: matt white or yellow gold ball clasp - 14k
- retail price: £1350
- Selectraders customers receive a pearl certificate, customised for the
individual piece of jewellery. It describes all features of your pearl
jewellery. We specify in detail: type of pearls, quality, shape, size, colour and shades, as well as diamonds and precious metal used. Each customer will receice all necessary information about the chosen piece of jewellery. Therefore, Selectraders customers become pearl lovers and pearl experts.
- Many vendors specialise in pearls of lower quality and price - easily
identified, since these pearls show irregular shapes and imperfect surfaces.
- Selectraders emphasizes on offering nearly perfect, immaculate pearls. These pearls are hard to find - only 1-5% of one entire harvest meet the standards required. Our customers acquire top quality at unbeatable prices. Unlike the common jewellery trade, we source our pearls from our own pearl farm and purchase excellent quality from other pearl farmers directly. Therefore, we eliminate intermediary trade, which enables our customers to save 300% or even 500% (Drop Tahitian pearls - retail price: £1350). Selectraders customers benefit from these price differences. Since our customers are satisfied with their purchase, 30 % of them recommend
Selectraders to friends and family. Happy customers are our best