Hanadama Pearl Necklace at SelecTraders: Selectraders has the finest quality pearls and exquisite pearl jewellery in stock. This 8.5 - 9.0mm japanese akoya pearl necklace has a length of 18 inches. Hanadama is the designation for the absolut finest quality pearls. These pearls are the rarest cultured pearls available in the world, representing only 1% of pearls from Japans pearl harvest. The finest pearls available with very high luster and thickest nacre. This pearl necklace with white body colour and lightly rosé overtone is categorized as HANADAMA, the name of the best quality for akoya pearls by the standard of the pearl sience laboratory. The unique pearl strand is finished with a 14k yellow or White gold ball clasp.
- Product Code: 349
- Pearls are individually knotted on fine silk
- Pearl Quality: gem-quality
- Selectraders customers receive a pearl certificate, customised for the
individual piece of jewellery. It describes all features of your pearl
jewellery. We specify in detail: type of pearls, quality, shape, size, colour and shades, as well as diamonds and precious metal used. Each customer will receice all necessary information about the chosen piece of jewellery. Therefore, Selectraders customers become pearl lovers and pearl experts.
- Many vendors specialise in pearls of lower quality and price - easily
identified, since these pearls show irregular shapes and imperfect surfaces.
- Selectraders emphasizes on offering nearly perfect, immaculate pearls. These pearls are hard to find - only 1-5% of one entire harvest meet the standards required. Our customers acquire top quality at unbeatable prices. Unlike the common jewellery trade, we source our pearls from our own pearl farm and purchase excellent quality from other pearl farmers directly. Therefore, we eliminate intermediary trade, which enables our customers to save 300% or even 500%. Selectraders customers benefit from these price differences. Since our customers are satisfied with their purchase, 30 % of them recommend
Selectraders to friends and family. Happy customers are our best