Our "AOLA" Tahitian pearl necklace features AA quality pearls. The pearls are round with a moderate surface. The necklace has a length of 45 cm (18 inch). This graduated pearl necklace has an even increase in pearls size, from 10.00 to 12.50 mm! The body colour of the pearls is grey and the overtone is green. All the colours are natural! The necklace has a matt white or yellow gold (585) ball clasp. Tahitian pearls are classified as South Sea pearls, therefore the most valuable and expensive pearls on earth. This Tahitian pearl necklace is unique and only one is therefore available. Details of this necklace are shown below the images. - Availability: custom made item. Usually ships within 7 business days.
- Product Code: 5033
- necklace: 18 inches (45 cm)
- pearl type: black tahitian pearls
- origin: French Polynesia
- pearl quality: AA
- pearl size: 10.00 mm - 12.50 mm
- body colour: grey
- overtone: green
- surface: moderate
- nacre: very thick
- rarity: rare (Top 10% of a Pearl Farm's Harvest)
- shape: round
- lustre: good
- clasp: white or yellow gold ball, matte - 14k
- retail price: £3900
- Selectraders customers receive a pearl certificate, customised for the
individual piece of jewellery. It describes all features of your pearl
jewellery. We specify in detail: type of pearls, quality, shape, size, colour and shades, as well as diamonds and precious metal used. Each customer will receice all necessary information about the chosen piece of jewellery. Therefore, Selectraders customers become pearl lovers and pearl experts.
- Many vendors specialise in pearls of lower quality and price - easily
identified, since these pearls show irregular shapes and imperfect surfaces.
- Selectraders emphasizes on offering nearly perfect, immaculate pearls. These pearls are hard to find - only 1-5% of one entire harvest meet the standards required. Our customers acquire top quality at unbeatable prices. Unlike the common jewellery trade, we source our pearls from our own pearl farm and purchase excellent quality from other pearl farmers directly. Therefore, we eliminate intermediary trade, which enables our customers to save 300% or even 500% (Tahitian pearl necklace Aola - retail price: £3900). Selectraders customers benefit from these price differences. Since our customers are satisfied with their purchase, 30 % of them recommend
Selectraders to friends and family. Happy customers are our best