Omega chain from Selectraders: We offer our Omega chain optionally in 14k white or yellow gold (585). The length of this Omega chain is also optional (42 or 45 cm). The eye catcher of this piece of jewellery is an exquisite Tahitian pearl of the highest grade (AAA quality), measuring 11.0 – 12.0 mm. The body colour of the pearl is dark grey with a green overtone. Apart from its elegant design, this innovative Omega chain also convinces by allowing you to screw off even the karabiner yourself and to exchange the pearl to match your outfit… or to complement with other pearls. The details on this Omega chain are shown below the images. - Availability: in Stock. Usually ships within 1 business day.
- Product Code: 575
- Omega chain length: Optionally 42 or 45 cm
- Type of pearl: Tahitian cultured pearl
- Origin: French Polynesia
- Quality of pearl: AAA
- Rarity: Very rare (belongs to the best 1% of the harvest of pearl farm)
- Size of pearl: 11.00 mm – 12.00 mm
- Body Colour: dark grey
- Overtone: Green
- Surface: 98% of the surface is blemish free
- Nacre: Excellent
- Shape: Perfectly round
- Lustre (brilliance): Excellent
- Omega Chain: optionally white or yellow gold 585/1000 - 14k
- retail price: £750
- Selectraders customers receive a pearl certificate, customised for the
individual piece of jewellery. It describes all features of your pearl
jewellery. We specify in detail: type of pearls, quality, shape, size, colour and shades, as well as diamonds and precious metal used. Each customer will receice all necessary information about the chosen piece of jewellery. Therefore, Selectraders customers become pearl lovers and pearl experts.
- Many vendors specialise in pearls of lower quality and price - easily
identified, since these pearls show irregular shapes and imperfect surfaces.
- Selectraders emphasizes on offering nearly perfect, immaculate pearls. These pearls are hard to find - only 1-5% of one entire harvest meet the standards required. Our customers acquire top quality at unbeatable prices. Unlike the common jewellery trade, we source our pearls from our own pearl farm and purchase excellent quality from other pearl farmers directly. Therefore, we eliminate intermediary trade, which enables our customers to save 300% or even 500% (Omega chain - retail price: £750). Selectraders customers benefit from these price differences. Since our customers are satisfied with their purchase, 30 % of them recommend
Selectraders to friends and family. Happy customers are our best